- Highly efficient separation of all impurities as:
- Light Fraction: plastics, foils, wood, etc. or
- Heavy Fraction: stones, glass, metal, bones etc.
- Unmatched efficiency in sand separation in the GRS
- High selectivity: minimum proportion of fermentable organic in the separated impurities
- Maximum biogas yield: over 90% enrichment of fermentable organic in an easy-to-handle organic suspension
- High operational safety
- Minimum treatment costs
- Closed nutrient cycle possible through quality compost
- Minimising the need for landfill space
- Cost reduction with recycling or thermal use of the high-calorific light fraction or the production of RDF
- No sediments that are prone to wear in the subsequent treatment stages, especially digestion
The central components and the BTA® Process as a whole are protected by international patents and trademark rights.
Our customers can be sure: Whoever decides in favour of the BTA® Process, decides in favour of technology that has been tried and tested for decades and continuously developed. Our customers benefit from the original.